Living In My Shoes

This blog is about sharing our lives with each other. Please comment and let us all into your shoes. I promise to let you into mine!

8/27/2006

Okey I am officially in love with blogging. So far my two favorite blogs I have found are http://trippingonwords.blogspot.com/ and http://www.pinkofperfection.com/. I am still on the lookout for more great blogs. I promise to tell you about any others I find that I deem good enough to read. Luv ya lots!!

xoxo

Below is a short poem that I wrote recently:

Morning Flowers:

Fresh flowers
from my garden
grace my sadden
tone.

They brighten up
the morning
yet cease to ease
my mourning.

These
beautiful,
beautiful
flowers
have yet
to truly
grow.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you were going to buy a golf club, you wouldn't walk into a store and buy the first one you see, would you? Of course not; especially if you want to improve your golf game! You'll want to hold the club, take some practice swings, hit some balls if the store has a practice spot, and look at the price, of course. If you are considering buying running shoes, you need to go through a similar process and take the time to find the perfect shoe.

8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Online Degree Programs