Living In My Shoes

This blog is about sharing our lives with each other. Please comment and let us all into your shoes. I promise to let you into mine!

8/27/2006

Dear Bloggers,
I know I have not posted anything in a while. I was searching the web and I found some great homemade recipes for face masks, scrubs, ect. I found them all at http://www.pioneerthinking.com.

Here are some of my favorites:

Sweet Strawberry Facial Mask
(oily skin) By: Pioneer Thinking

Ingredients
8 - 9 whole strawberries
3 tablespoons honey

The Instructions
Using a fork mash strawberries into a pulp, add honey. Mix. Don't over blend or it will be runny. Apply directly to the skin, let sit for a few minutes then rinse off.

Gentle Facial Cleanser
By: Pioneer Thinking

The Ingredients
1/2 cup oatmeal or cornmeal
plain yogurt (add enough yogurt to form a paste)

For a gentle facial cleanser mix ingredients, smooth over entire face avoiding eye area. Wash off with warm water.


Banana Supreme Facial Mask
(dry skin) By: Pioneer Thinking

The Ingredients
2 medium bananas
* honey optional

The Instructions
Mash bananas with a fork...dont over mash or it will be too runny. Add honey* if desired. Smooth over skin, let sit for 10 minutes, rinse off with cool water.

I hope you like them. There are millions more fun and inexpnsive recipes at the website!!

xoxo




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Online Degree Programs