Living In My Shoes

This blog is about sharing our lives with each other. Please comment and let us all into your shoes. I promise to let you into mine!

8/15/2006

Hello!

"To truly be happy is to live in the company of those you love."

In life, we are given only so many pleasures, so many passions. I have decided to dedicate this blog to anyone who has a passion in life. My passions are helping the world and making an impact in other people's lives. I want to help the world, no I need to. So this is my blog, where my passions and the passions of those who come here are celebrated. I have many passions in my life including writing and peotry. I love to run and to laugh. I love to meet new people and make new friends. I love to live.

Every person who enters my blog is welcome to post about their passions. In fact, I encourage it. So come here, relax, read a little poetry, and share the things important to your life. This blog is for you, so enjoy. I hope you have a good time!

xoxo,
~goodgrl4ever~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Online Degree Programs